Friday 1 February 2013

Premiera Hotel ... new kids in town

This is my first new business trip to Kuala Lumpur for the year of 2013 . I stayed in Kuala Lumpur for 3D2N . This time , I booked a new hotel , Hotel Premiera operated by Impiana Group . This hotel is just open and still under soft opening . The reception for check in and out , is at the 25th floor . Around 50 out of 100++  rooms is open for guests at this moment . The room package is without breakfast since the restaurant still under preparation .

What I like most , the hotel located just beside to my HQ . Its really convenient for me to go in and out from the office ,just a short walking distant , Another advantage , it is near to shopping heavens ... jln Tunku Abdul Rahman , Pertama Complex , SOGO , Maju Junction , Hauz Depot and many others . It is near to the eating places too.............

The minus point , the hotel parking lots was limited and you have to fight with the office tenants . But you can park at the area nearby but it cost quiet expensive . Other than that , its fine ! This hotel going to be a good rival to another 4 star hotel nearby , the Quality Hotel .

To my opinion , this hotel will be main choice for those who like to do shopping in this area especially during Ramadan ...


Anyhow , give a try ..............



hotel reception ..... 25th floor

the hotel advertisement 

the lobby @ 25th floor

the reception counter @ 25th floor

hotel walkway ... towards my room @  27th floor

the clean and comfortable bedroom

inside the room ... modern  and full glass concept

the room entrance

the clean bathroom


view from my room  ... another unique view of Kuala Lumpur

night view ... beautiful and colourful

me ................the blogger



the arrival counter at lowest floor

early morning view

inside the same building

the car exhibition


some choices of eating placces


night view

night view


the sun rise.............

my HQ building

another shopping places

 BUSANA MARA building @ the hotel inside this building


view of the hotel building ... entrance side

just walking distant , hotel and my HQ


really convenient to stay here  !




No comments:

Post a Comment