Wednesday 1 May 2013

Holiday in Kota Bharu and Kuala Terengganu ... Day 1



The School holiday comes again , apply for 4 days annual leave during the school  break recently . Since it is school holiday , so I got a lot of wedding invitation including one invitation wedding ceremony from my friend at Kota Bharu and one from  my sister at Kuala Terengganu .

Day 1 :  Kota Bharu

On the first day , I went to my friend wedding ceremony at Kota Bharu (known as KB) . I drove to KB  by car and it took us for 3 hours to reached there from Kemaman . We spends almost 1 hour at his house , taking photo and then took our lunch . For info , just 3 of us went to KB , myself , my wife and youngest son . The rest of my families have their owned personnel agenda .

After lunch , we went straight away to the KB city and check in the Grand Riverview hotel , which I already booked from agoda.com . Afternoon , we went out and proceed to Pasar Siti Khadijah , the famous traditional market in KB . Spend sometime window shopping and my wife bought some souveniers over there . Then we going back to our hotel . This hotel actually situated at the middle of KB city and just beside Kelantan river .  And it is the second biggest hotel in KB .

For the dinner , we choose the hotel restaurant as our eating places . We really love the foods that we ordered , the sandwiches , the nasi goreng and the mango " pulut"  plus fruits juice as our drinks . That night we have a very nice and wonderful sleep .
From my observation , the condition of KB town  is not much different from my last 2 years visit , except for the traffics is more and the flyover bridge still under final construction  . If the town mayor planted more trees along the roadside and the peoples discipline themself by keeping the town cleans and appreciate the surroundings , it will make KB more appealling for the tourist to visit  . Further more , there are so many interesting places to visit plus Kelantanese unique culture to be explore .


LPT highway to KB

at my friend wedding ... "purple concept"

all with my family... 

reached KB city

reached at Grand Riverview hotel

the hotel reception

my wife with our youngest son

the lobby

inside our room

the comfortable bedroom

Pasar Siti Khadijah ... you can see the traditional trishaw

inside the pasar

the seller mostly a women

at 1st floor .. selling tudung and clothes

bought some mangos

KB  mall

back to our hotel

the beautiful sunset view from our hotel room 

went to this restaurant for our dinner

wifey chatting with son

see how I open the napkin .....ta ta 

a photoshot by my wife

our dishes for dinner  ... sandwich with fruits drinks


the sweet couple


my son

the swimming pool facing the Kelantan river




No comments:

Post a Comment