Sunday 15 September 2013

Tripadvisor Orange Inn Hotel Johor Bahru

I  feel very glad since past few years , I post my reviews and photo to the Tripadvisor website , finally yesterday I got email saying that " Congratulation ! One of your photo selected to represent Orange Inn Hotel of Tripadvisor websites around the world ... "

For info. my family and I had stayed in this hotel while we were in JB  . This hotel is affordable and budgetary small hotel in JB . The reason I choose this hotel coz it is located near to my son college . Other than that it also near to one of famous school , SMK Tun Fatimah , Maktab Perguruan Tengku Temenggong , SMK Tasek , Kolej Vokasional and Pejabat Pelajaran Johor . And it is near Larkin Terminal bus station too .

The hotel by itself is very clean . The room is spacious compared to its standard . The staff and security guard are very friendly . Another plus point , it is near to eating places which offer Malay , Indian , Western and Arab foods . And the laundry shop services too ..........., really a one stop center concept !


Glad ! ... this picture been selected to represent a property on Tripadvisor

plenty of restaurant ... as eating places


breakfast at hotel Coffee Cafe ... me and youngest son

with my sweet daughter




wifey and son

the coffee cafe


No comments:

Post a Comment