Saturday 30 November 2013

A night in Kuala Lumpur ..


This is my newsest trip to Kuala Lumpur for 2D1N with my eldest son  . Only a short visit and we stayed in Concorde KL , a comfortable deluxe twin bedroom . Have to wait for 1 hour due to our non smoking room still not ready . Its shows that there are  a lot of guest staying at this hotel . For me , this hotel is one of my favourite if I visit to KL . Its have ample of parking spaces , near public transport such as Monorel , LRT and  GOKL free bus . In addition , it is near to KL attractions such as KL Tower , KLCC , MATIC , Bukit Bintang and many others . As usual I booked this hotel through Agoda.com but I got surprised when I received the email from hotel management stated that I been offered The Concorde Accommodation Rewards Program . This complimentary membership  offered to me  due to my frequently stayed here and been considered as regular guest , which they will offer better rates for the rooms , in other words , it is for your personal individual benefit and the rate will be applicable even during peak seasons plus if you stayed accumulative of 10 nights , you are entittle for free 1 night . The Family Deluxe room for 4 pax just for RM395++ per night . I think , I should give a try !

Day time  , as usual busy with business agenda .

Concorde Kuala Lumpur Hotel


Night time , have a chance touring the hotel vicinity .... KLCC , MATIC  etc ... another good fantastic  experienced especially the awesome night view of the twin towers , KLCC  ...free  walking tour at night !!



the beautiful view of one of the tower

SURIA KLCC .. where you can shops until you drops !

Infront of the Towers

at the junction

really awesome !!

the reflection of KLCC twin towers at one of the building


another awesome high rise building and KL Tower view

The Saloma threatre @ MATIC  ... where you can see culture shows

Sign board  @  MATIC.....on what's attraction / event of the day


the MATIC


they served a Malaysian cuisine at this Saloma Cafe @  MATIC

back to Concorde Hotel ... in front of Hard Rock Cafe

at the Premier Lounge

near the hotel lobby 




No comments:

Post a Comment