Tuesday 8 April 2014

Business Trip to Singapore 2014



Recently we have a business trip to Singapore . I went there with one of my staff . Since my son studied in JB , I asked him to accompanied us to Singapore so therefore there are 3 of us travelling to Singapore . Inorder for cost saving , we drive and stayed in JB . From JB , we took the JSE  bus to Singapore . In Singapore  , we stopped at the Queen Street bus station and then from the station  , we took the the taxi to my principal office .

The weather in Singapore was same like Malaysia . But it is much more hotter and drier . You can see most of the grass turn yellowish colour due to less rain but any how we really enjoy the trip and considered as successful business trip ..... For my son , it is good experienced for him to expose on the technical parts since it is in line on what he is studying in his college .


Welcome to Singapore ... near the causeway

The office at PERFECT ONE building .... Genting Link

infront of the building

the expects do the testing

my business principal , a British man



at Arab Street  ... close by the Queen Street bus station

with my staff ... from New Zealand and muslim converts , D Latiff









No comments:

Post a Comment