Wednesday 18 June 2014

Wonderful years ........... part 2



Alhamdulillah ... Thanks god , after undergone details medical examination , I am pronounced in good health condition .

Only the things left , due to my work conditions that I am facing , the doctor said that I am over stress , over pressure and as a result caused my low blood pressure , less appetite ( this explain why I am losing weight ) and could not sleep ( insomia ) . In long term will caused sudden death ( heart attack ) . So the advice is " get out from that situation " and start getting what you have lost and enjoyed your life back ! In which that is what I am doing now ........


Insyaallah .. pray to Allah ... so that things will become better and better again . Amin !!



Praying and be close to God  is the best cure





No comments:

Post a Comment