Monday 14 July 2014

Trip to Johor Bahru during Ramadhan



After 1 month semester holiday,  finally its time for my son to going back to his college in JB  for his 2nd year study . Alhamdulillah and congratulation for his  flying colors result . He got a dean list GPA ( Director's Award )  and the best student in his engineering course . Well done and keep the good job !! As a parent , my wife and I  are really proud   and as our appreciation on his success  , I bought him , S5 Samsung smartphone and he really thankful and appreciate that .

Actually this trip is in Ramadhan and I asked my nephew to join me since at least I got an accompany when I driving back to Kemaman . Our trip was 8D7N , where 5 nights we stayed at Orange Inn Hotel and another 2 nights at M Suites Hotel . Both of the hotel have their own speciality , both are very clean  . But one is budget hotel which offer free WIFI and the other is 4 star hotel but you have to pay for the WIFI !

Among our activities ,
: shopping at Aeon Bukit Indah , City Square and Plaza Angsana ,
: visit Dataran Johore
: Terawih at Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque and Masjid Jamek Bandar Baru Uda
: Iftar at Plaza Angsana foodcourt , Restaurant Ariff , Restaurant mamak , Restaurant Chilli Api ,  Arab      Restaurant .
; for sahur , we have it at the hotel ( under room package )
: bought a tools and test kits ie multimeters , pliers , cutters at Hitectrons ( Taman Sentosa )


After spends there for 8 days , I left my son at his college with a lot of positive advice ..... especially ' Jangan tinggalkan Solat kerana ia adalah tiang agama "/////////////




On the way to JB where my son is the driver . After 4 hours , we arrived JB and check in at Orange Inn hotel.


Towards IKM for the  2nd year registration 

Iftar ...  Plaza Angsana food court , Restoren Afiq and others


for 6th and 7th night stayed at M Suites Hotel



leisure time ... visit Dataran Johor

Solat Terawih , Friday at Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque ( near Johor Bharu ZOO ) and Bandar Baru Uda . 


have some shopping at Aeon Bukit Indah and City Square .


Selamat Berpuasa dan beribadah di bulan Ramadhan yang mulia ini .



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BYE




No comments:

Post a Comment