Saturday 15 August 2015

Aidilfitri 2015


Aidilfitri come again . As usual our  activities during the festive  :

1. Aidilfitri prayer , Celebration and gathering with family at our kampong , Kuala Terengganu .
2. Invite friends and relatives for an open house at my house in Kemaman .

Aidilfitri as usual is the most awesome and greatest celebration in our yearly festive especially for the Muslim after completed their fasting in a month of Ramadhan . For me , this is the last Aidilfitri to be remember as a carreer person before I start my next journey towards the betterment of my Life . Pray to Allah SWT so that I will be blessed for whatever I'm overtaking after this . Wish this is the time for me to remeasure myself and restrategized for the good of my innerself and family .  Looking forward for next Aidilfitri , Insyaallah .

Fyi , many people said that I'm  a little bit pale , thin and tired . Not just because of I'm fasting alone but also two weeks prior to Aidilfitri . I was admitted to KMC due to some illness and was warded for almost a week . And during this Aidilfitri , I'm  still under medical leave for a month  . Pray to Allah SWT so that my health recovering and back to normal again very soon  .




1. Our kampong at Kuala Terengganu .

Solat Aidilfitri

family photo

the young generations








2. My house in Kemaman . An open house .






the heroes

the heroin

my son's friends

with another friends
my second son with his friends


with another friends

with cousins and uncle

wifey with her students 


with one of my wife's close student 









>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


No comments:

Post a Comment