Friday 20 November 2015

Welcome to UiTM and the affordable hotel to stay in Shah Alam


For past few years while business trip or  holidaying in Shah Alam , I had experienced stayed at  Concorde Hotel , Grand Blue Wave Hotel , Intekma Hotel and De Palma Hotel . From the list , Concorde Hotel is the best  in category of 5 star hotel .

Now , I coming back to Shah Alam again but this time due to my eldest doing his Degree for the next 3 years at Uitm . Congratulation my son ! For info , I also had been studied here previously for my Diploma and Degree in Engineering . And its had been almost 28 years I left the college . Before this,  the college known as ITM and now it had been upgrade to University . Its really like a memory lane for me . I feel proud that my son followed my footstep . BTW a lot of things been changed in Shah Alam interm of infrastructure and many others . Also the UiTM campus , there are more faculties and building inside their compound .


proud mama with her son

UiTM


Near the Perindu Hostel ... my previous hostel tooo







 Now I would like to share the hotel that I stayed while in Shah Alam recently , Hotel de Art and Alami Garden Hotel . The hotel under budgetary and affordable hotel .


1. Hotel de Art 






Love this hotel . The location at sect 7 , proximity near to Icity , parks , Giant  and numberous of eating places . It is also closed by to 2nd gate entrance to Uitm . The room design really wonderful plus 3D drawing at the wall and known as art-themed hotel .  Recommended  for those who like to go to Icity and visit son/daughter at UiTM .





2. Alami Garden Hotel .




Situated at sect 13 . Closed by Shah Alam Aquatic centre , Kelab Shah Alam and Stadium Malawati . It is also closed by to TESCO and new opening soon . Aeon Shopping Mall .  But it is a distant away to UiTM compared to Hotel de Art.  From my experience , beware for those early comer , the hotel  are good in follow their  policy , their check in time STRICTLY at 2 pm , but they do help you to keep your luggage for safekeeping before the check in time .






No comments:

Post a Comment