Saturday 1 October 2016

3D2N in Shah Alam and Kuala Lumpur


We start this trip  3 days before Aidil Adha .  It is a short family holiday trip  . The main reason is  to pick up my daughter and my son from their college and university respectively to come back home   .

For day #one , I had booked Concorde Hotel in Shah Alam . Its' been a long time I didn't stay at this  hotel and if I'm not mistaken , it had been for past 10 years .  But still a big thumb up , the hospitality of the staff still maintained and their wide spread of breakfast  at the Melting pot cafe still awesome . The charge is RM48 nett per pax , is reasonable for this kind of breakfast .  Also , we love the hotel facilities , the  gym and the spacious swimming pool .

The hotel is very near to the Blue mosque and medium size shopping mall . We can see clearly the view of the mosque from our room . The Blue mosque is a must visit place in Shah Alam . We spends some time visiting and admiring the mosque architectural  including  performed our solat over there . I feel that it is good to stay at Concorde Hotel during Ramadhan where you can have opportunity to pray Terawih with this huge and comfortable mosque . By the way the name of this mosque is Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah .

At night , my family and I  celebrated my daughter birthday at Polperro Steak House at section 7 . We have a decent and nice western dinner over there . There are so many guest patronage at this restaurant .   The foods was delicious and the price that we paid is very reasonable . I think due to that reason , it's explained why the restaurant was full house . But what's I dislike , they allow the beggars "disturbing" the guest for the money ..... or is it a common practice in Shah Alam ?

Today ( 2 days before Aidil Adha ) my plan is  to going back directly to my home town . But while driving to KL , the radio and twitter mentioned that the traffic is very bad . Its' mentioned that the delay will be almost 6 hours,  right from MRR  till Temerloh  . So I make a decision to put another night in Kuala Lumpur . As usual , I booked my favourite hotel via Agoda.com .

That night  , we  stayed at Sunway Putra Hotel . I told my family to sleep early since we will check out from hotel and move early in the morning back to Kmn to avoid from the traffic . Since it is still early and no other activity  , we make a decision to watch the Korean movie #Train to Busan . This movie is very good . It's wasn't just a story about people running from zombies , but also a reflection of today's society where selfishness is vigorous and humanity is a myth . It also showed that , for all victory , big or small , starts with one brave decision plus sacrifice to be made .

So folks that all my trips experienced this time .  Very important for my lesson learned , please review back our scheduled if we want to travel a day before or after the big festive  in Malaysia such as :

1. Aidil Fitri.
2. Aidil Adha .
3. Chinese New Year .



+++++++++++++++++++++  BYE




Concorde Hotel

the bedroom



Gen Y in action 

spacious swimming pool

breatfast @ Melting Pot

Wide spread of breakfast 


at the lobby

Blue mosque ... been here before for last 30 years .



infront of the mosque

the spacious and comfortable praying hall


location @ section 7  ...  nice western restaurant

Happy birthday my dear

Aeon Big @ section 23

Bakery station

look for the right choice of the breads


Sunway Putra Hotel  ...   the main entrance


the reception counter at level 9

our room

comfortable bedroom

hotel lobby


towards cinema @ Sunway Putra Mall  #TrainToBusan




Kuala Lumpur ..................morning view   from our room 












+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


No comments:

Post a Comment