Monday 13 March 2017

My new passion ... property , house , building , design


Other than travelling , family holiday , stayed in best and  famous hotel , I have a new passion . I really love to see new design , style of houses and also building . Not to mention the interior decoration  too .

Since my youngster days , I like to buy  the decoration and the house/building  design magazine . From that I have learned some ideas of decorating and design concept . Most of my house design concept especially for family hall , bedroom , kitchen and tv area , from my ideas . People asked me whats the most difficult in decorating , I said , most difficult is not decorating but to maintain the decorated area .

I wonder , eventhough I love deco and design  since youngster , but ended I study in technical and become an engineer , so its true ,  "Kita hanya merancang tetapi Allah SWT yang menentukan" .... but to be honest , I am proud and happy to have both knowledge and skill , because  " Allah SWT tahu apa yang terbaik untuk kita " . Alhamdulillah




wazaruha1

wazaruha1

wazaruha1

wazaruha1

wazaruha1


wazaruha1









>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>




No comments:

Post a Comment