Sunday 3 March 2013

Trip to Bali : Preparation

Preparation :


Bedegul.. Tasik Beratan

Tanah Lot

Garuda Airlines




The trip to Bali was last minute decision . It is a long one week holiday during CNY  (plus my annual leave) , so I just wonder what to do at this time .., my second son also free (  waiting for his SPM result  @ " off " from his partime job )  .and after discussed with him ... we comeout with several places for proposal  ... and finally we choose to have  holiday in Bali . Its just 2 of us  ???. Why Bali ??  Because ,....Bali is NOT my wife wish lists of places for holiday ... so she did'nt care much if she cannot joins us , and second main reason , .... because she just got  3 days off !

First plan to include my eldest son for this holiday but he also got so many asignment for his study in University , At the end only 2 of us ( my second son and me ) will have our holiday in Bali . In within short time  , I managed to settled necessary arrangement which regards to the trip , the flight , the hotel and pak supir .

We flying to Bali by Garuda Airlines . Why Garuda ? ...since this is last minute holiday trip , where other flight like AirAsia and MAS , the fare is more expensive  @ RM 3000 for 2 pax... but with Garuda , the price still cheap , RM 1800 for 2 pax ( but the travelling times will take more longer compared to direct flight using MAS or AirAsia ,  since we have to  transit to Jakarta first before proceed to Bali ). For info, this my first experience using Garuda Airlines and this going to be a good interesting experience for me too ......

For the hotel , I booked from my favourite website Agoda.com , The Flora Kuta Bali ie RM 600 for 4D3N This is 3 star budgetary  hotel , the reason I choose coz from the agoda hotel review , they said its prepared halal breakfast , near to halal restaurant , Kuta beach ( 5 min walking distant )  and shopping center ( Kuta Square ) . For the supir   , I contact Pak Isme ( recommended by other bloggers ) via email , ask for quotation and my proposed itenary  ,...At first,  he quoted Idr 1,000,000  but  finally agreed to pay Idr 950,000 after negotiated for some discount . Since he already been booked , he will ask another pak supir to replaced him .

Other preparation , I change RM to Idr , total Idr 4,000,000 .... very rich man maa !! and RM to Usd , total USD 200 only , ( Exchange rate : Rm 100 =   Idr 330 000 )

Below my proposed itenary for 4D3N :

Day 1   : Kua to KLIA , stayed 1night at Sama Sama Hotel ( formerly known as Pan Pasific KLIA )
Day 2   : KLIA -Jkt - Bali ( stayed at The Flora Kuta Hotel  )
Day 3   : Bali
Day 4   : Bali
Day 5    : Bali-Jkt - KLIA , stayed 1 night at The YouniQ hotel
Day 6   : KLIA to KUA



So to all my readers , pls wait for my next entry of  album of life - wazaruha1  for this holiday experienced in Bali   !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment