Monday 3 December 2012

Holiday at Tanjong Jara Resort : Day 3

Day 3 :



Today is our final day spending our holiday over here . My plan , I did promised with the kids  to wake up early and jogging together at the resort compund . But it is raining and a wet day today and I  have to cancel our activity . The weather is cold and the kids still lazily lying on the bed and asleep .

At 8 am , my wife and I went to the breakfast . Just the two of us ... feel like a second honeymoon after 18 years marriage . Insyaallah agar jodoh berkekalan sehingga keanak cucu dan akhir hayat , Amin . We really enjoyed our breakfast .... hmm ... a private nice breakfast ..

We check out from the hotel at 11 am . What so special , the staff knock the "gong" 3 times which means good bye and see you again ! After that we get in our car and I drove directly heading to our home town  , Cukai , Kemaman . It tooks us almost 1 hour journey to reached our place . Before that ,we have our lunch at Al Safina , Kijal ... an Arabian restaurant . We asked for Nasi Mandy Chicken and Lamb with a fruits drinks as our choices . The taste is very  nice . I really recommend this restaurant for those who love Arabian cruisine . The chef who prepared the foods here is an Arabic ... so no need to go to middle east , just drop by at Kijal !! ... near my home town .

My opinion on Tanjung Jara Resort , it is really a Paradise at home plus the staff so friendly and full of hospitality  .  Really recommended for those who like to stay at nice , quiet and beautiful resort plus the hospitality of the 5 star resort .


Have a nice day ! BYE !











vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv



wet day .... kids still sleepy

the lobby

entrance to the Atas Sungei restaurant

DiAtas Sungei

nasi Dagang ... favourite cruisine

4 others menu to be choose

inside the restaurant

me ... photo by mama

me and my wife

omelette sets


beautiful balinese concept

mama and son

son ... what are you watching
on the trishaw at the lobby after check out

check out from hotel

towards the Arab restaurant , near Celcom Satellite Kijal

Al Safina restaurant

the dining hall

our sitting hall


an Arab style sitting arrangement

our foods !!!!

night ... a beautiful full moon



No comments:

Post a Comment