Wednesday 19 December 2012

Holiday in Ho Chi Minh .... Preparation

Preparation :

The old post office ... one of attractions in Vietnam


Hi , Meet you all again . Horee ... we going for holiday again . This time we plan to go to Ho Chi Minh HCM  , Vietnam . Actually this country is one of my wife wishing list to go for holiday . The main objective is for shopping especially the textile for baju kurung ie vietnam silk , cottons ...etc.. and they are really cheap ie increase my wife shopping temptation .... hmm

First of all , I booked AirAsia in August this year for this December trip . After everything been confirmed , I web through MAS homepage ...  surprisingly ! the MAS flight price much more lower !!... hmm lesson learnt to me , near future have to compare the flight price before make final decision . Well , AA is cheaper when you booked it during the sales promotion ... ie 1 year  or 6 month before you travel . For info , our total flight cost for 6 person in a family , RM4600 .........compare to MAS less than RM4000 ,,,, gigit jari laaa

As usual our trip without using travel agent , so I google and do research through the Tripadvisor forum and other bloggers experienced while their holiday in Ho Chi Minh .... where to stay , eating places , shoppings and tourist interesting places to visit . Finally I booked KIngston Hotel through my favourite Agoda .com .. my most reliable secretary and agent  ... he ..he . This hotel located at District 1 .. near the famous market Benh Tanh .... My holiday will be for 5D4N in HCM .

Other preparation , I changed the RM  currency to USD and VND since most of the bloggers mentioned that the people in HCM do accepted RM , USD and VND . I got quiet good rate from my home own money changer , ie RM3100 for USD 1000 and RM474 for 3,000,000 VND . ( RM15.80 for 100,000 VND )

The following is our preplanned  itenary :

Day 1 : Arrived HCM . Check in hotel . Free and easy
Day 2 : Visit Mekong River
Day 3 : Visit Chi Chi tunnel
Day 4 : Shopping
Day 5 : Shopping . Check out . Departure to LCCT .


Really looking forward to share with you all on my trip to this Vietnam country .......................in my next entry









No comments:

Post a Comment