Friday 5 April 2013

Annual sport day ... SRI AlAmin

Today is the annual sport day for my youngest son's school , Sekolah Rendah Islam Al Amin , Kemaman . As a summary ," blue house" also known as "Sallahuddin Al Ayubi house" was awarded as the champion . My son and his friends are very happy since they belong to this house . By the way , my son took part in " Bowling padang "

Congratulation to my son and those involved in this event !!



Annual sport event ... 17th

the marching team

center ... my youngest son


among with friends

the "display" ... the acting

walking towards his event....



start the game ... Bowling padang


other reply
really enjoyed the games


final ... closing event

final photo shot with friends  ... son ...what are you eating ?

the champion with the trophy... CONGRATULATION !!!!







2 comments:

  1. Nice blog ... Thank you for sharing a part of your life with others.

    Greetings from Tunisia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Temeraire V5.0 ..... Actually this is how I can share the way of my Malaysian culture and our way of life with the world coz to know Malaysia is to know their people .

      Best Rgds

      Delete